When dealing with any water, fire or mold related situation, knowing important information before contacting your insurance company can be crucial when dealing with a claim….
Ten Things you should know:
1. Make sure you have active insurance coverage.
2. Seek professional consulting to help with presentations and to verify the issues before you call the insurance company.
3. Make sure that you are going get paid for the recoverable depreciation when the job is completed.
4. You must report your accident to the insurance company within one week of the accident.
5. Make sure before you do any job, you test for asbestos and lead if your house was built before 1980.
6. Know that you have the right to chose your contractors.
7. Do not go with the preferred vendor companies that the insurance company recommends, because there will be a conflict of interest.
8. Hire your own leak detection company even if the insurance company offers you one for free.
9. Find a company who is experienced in working with insurance companies to represent you, instead of trying to deal with it yourself.
10. Let a professional company to be there for you when the adjuster arrives at your property.
If you a have any additional questions or need FREE consultation, call Pure Restoration Inc. at 1-800-997-8731 today!